Friday, 12 September 2014

#talk 25: Da Mo Yao/Sound of the Desert to broadcast on 1st Oct 2014!




  It's official (for now), Da Mo Yao retitled as Legend of the Sun and Moon and then re-named again with its official english title as Sound of the Desert (风中奇缘 - literally means miraculous fate in the wind) will be broadcast on 1 Oct 2014 on Hunan TV station, every wednesday and thursday from 10 to 12 pm. 

 Can I just say how good Liu Shi Shi and Hu Ge look together? 






   I have been asked before who I will cast in Heavy Sweetness and I have often thought of Liu Shi Shi as Jin Mi and Hu Ge as Phoenix, but if we use the drama pictures from Sound of the Desert - then Hu Ge will make a perfect Night (even though Eddie Peng is the one in black) and I will ship Night and Liu Shi Shi as Jin Mi all the way!






Liu Shi Shi looks so sad because she knows she should have picked Meng Jiu (Hu Ge)!






  I think Eddie Peng looks fine and he seems to have some chemistry with Liu Shi Shi in the trailer, but I just know I'm going to ship Hu Ge with Liu Shi Shi all the way. Ah, this is going to be painful to watch.

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see the comment in my inbox but it has been removed?

      Delete
  2. It's going to be painful indeed. :(
    I think the contrast in clothing between Hu Ge and Eddie ironic. Eesh
    At least the English title is close to the intended translated version.
    I think it would be nicer if Liu Shi Shi sported a different younger hairstyle, but that's a bit late xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I prefer the Sound of the Desert to Legend of the Sun and Moon - since the Legend of the Sun and Moon doesn't really relate to the story as much.

      Haha, yes her hairstyle is rather mature right? But she has a younger hairstyle in the desert if I remember correctly.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I like her outfits and hairstyle in the desert :)
      Interesting outfits compare to the usual outfits in ancient dramas
      But she looks pretty regardless.

      Delete
    3. I agree! Hopefully there will be more surprises when the drama is broadcast :)

      Delete
  3. Yay can't wait to fangirl over the drama, hopefully it'll live up to my expectations and woohoo for Eddie! Everyone is giving Hu Ge love, so I put my love on Eddie instead hoho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I don't feel bad for Eddie since he gets the girl in the drama. Poor Hu ge!

      Delete
  4. Why everybody shipping Hu Ge ? :)

    I will definitely watch this drama, been waiting for ages!! I like DMY more than YZG, simple because YZG made me cried buckets :S I don't really like sad stories (that's why I like Little Moon and their spin-offs very much).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I think it's second lead syndrome!

      Awww, thank you! Me too. I like romantic comedies more because I find my real life stressful enough :)

      Delete
  5. LOL i totally ship eddie character bc im such a sucka for happy ending and he really loves the main girl!!! the second lead is very good as well but his timing wasn't right at all...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I shipped Huo Qiu Bing when I first read Da Mo Yao - it was fun to root for the guy that came too late but tried his best to make up for it after. Plus, I really dislike noble idiots. But from the trailer, I just find myself rooting for Hu Ge hahahaha

      Delete
  6. i felt as if i was watching Nirvana in Fire

    ReplyDelete