Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Once Promised (曾许诺)by Tong Hua(桐华): Note!


Cute little doll saying "I'm sorry! Sorry sorry!"

   I was reading until Chapter 5 (it was really good), when I thought that some parts did not make sense and there seemed to be holes in the story... so I just googled for another version of Once Promised to be sure, and indeed! The version I was following appeared to be some redacted version! 

  Anyway, I'm going to go back and summarise the Prologue and Chapter 1 so the sequence is right. What I previously posted as Chapter 1 is actually Chapter 2! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for translating this story. I fear the tragedy but really want to read this but I don't speak Chinese.

    If you want help editing or anything to make it easier, I volunteer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! And super awww for your offer of help! I don't really need help editing yet, but I'm always grateful if people could send me pictures for the summaries/translations to my email: onesecondspring@gmail.com

      Delete